Audio Technica AT-LP5 stereo patefonas
- Gamintojas: Audio Technica
- Prekės kodas: AT-LP5
- Sena kaina: 379.00 €
Audio Technica AT-LP5 stereo patefonas puikaus dizaino ir gero garso santykis .
Idealus technologijų ir dizaino balansas, elegantiškos modernios AT-LP5 grotuvo linijos papuoš bet kokį kambarį namuose ,išgaunamas tobulus muzikos garsas ir visa tai pagrįstą turtingu analoginiu "Audio-Technica" palikimu.
Performance in technology, purity in DESIGN
A perfect balance of technology and design, the sleek contemporary lines of the AT-LP5 turntable grace any room in the home, while delivering performance features born out of Audio-Technica's rich analogue heritage.
- Specially designed AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge
- Twist-locking tonearm mechanism for quick and easy headshell exchange
- J-shape tonearm referencing the original 1960's and 70's Audio-Technica design
- Precision machined cast aluminium record platter for perfect on-axis balanced rotation
- 5mm Audio-Technica heavy damping rubber mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- Ergonomic Start/Stop and speed selector with 33⅓ & 45 RPM selectable speeds
- Adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control for perfect problem free plaing
- Anti-vibration and damping materials used to minimise unwanted resonance
“Original j-shaped tonearm”
The original J-shaped tonearm, engineered to minimise tracking error, harks back to the original Audio-Technica designs of the 1960's and 70's, complementing the AT-LP5's clean lines and minimal design.
“Exclusively Desgined cartridge”
The AT-LP5 comes with the AT95EX high performance cartridge, exclusively designed for the turntable, and fitted on an AT-HS10 lightweight headshell; the combination perfectly balanced for the turntable's J-shaped tonearm.
“perfect balance of technology and design”
The direct-drive engine provides playback for both 33 1.3rd and 45 RPM records, with a cast aluminium platter and thick dampling mat, hosued together in a structure that has been engineered for minimum chassis resonance, while reatining a descreet look.
“LINE” (Pre-amp engaged) - 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec USB Function A/D, D/A - 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable
Computer interface: USB 1.1 (or higher) compliant Windows XP, Vista or MAC OS X Accessories Included Dust cover with mounting hardware; AC line chord; Dual RCA (male) to Dual RCA (male) stereo cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software (Audacity), cartridge alignment and overhang adjustment template
|Cartridge & Stylus|
|Type||VM Design Stereo Dual Moving Magnet|
|Output Voltage||3.5 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 m/sec)|
|Vertical Tracking Force Range||1.5 to 2,5 g (standard 2 g)|
|Stylus Size||0.3 x 0.7 mil|
|Recommended Load Impedance||47,000 ohms|
|Overhang Adjustment||+/- 5 mm|